Church Camping Retreat!
We want to get out and enjoy each others' company in the great outdoors! Bring your tents, sleeping bags, and marshmallow sticks!
Here are the details:
- At Marshall Lake Resort - 1301 Marshall Lake Rd, Newport, WA 99156
- Sites reserved from Friday at 1pm until Sunday at 11am. Come and stay for both nights, one night, or just Sunday morning to worship by the lake. Space is limited, so please fill out the form below - if not, we can't guarantee space.
- Cost is $25 per night per tent or RV - be prepared to pay the camp host before leaving. There is a bathroom + shower (be warned, its "rustic) as well as power hookups at most sites.
- Everyone is responsible for providing their own food. If you want to plan ahead with another family and share meals, please do so!
- Fires (including charcoal grills) are strictly forbidden. Please bring a propane grill if you can - if not, the Schulers will have one available for anyone to grill on. If you have a propane fire pit, please bring that too!
- The lake is beautiful and quiet - no wakes allowed. The public boat launch is only 100 feet from the campground. Bring your boats, kayaks, canoes, etc. There's also a swimming area off the dock - so bring swimsuits and life jackets for the kids!
- There will be a few planned activities (hikes, games, etc) and devotions each day, as well as lots of free time to camp whichever way you like!
- Bugs can get bad, and it will definitely be hot during the day - make sure to bring bug spray and sunscreen.